BASEL BY BIKE would like to show you the most beautiful and worth seeing places in Basel in quite a short time, which go beyond the old town of Basel. We make sure to use roads and paths with little traffic to ensure a safe and relaxed tour. Local guides will tell you things worth knowing as well as everyday life examples and will surely share one or the other insider story with you.
You can choose between the following tours:
Basel – along the “knee of the Rhine” (ca. 2,5 hours)
Basel Minster *** St.Alban *** Old City Wall *** Birsfelden Watergate *** Roche Tower *** Border triangle *** Dreirosenbrücke *** Novartis Campus *** St. Johann *** Marketplace *** Basel Minster
Three Countries Tour (ca. 2,5 hours)
Learn exciting things about living in the border triangle, cross 3 border crossings (CH, FR, DE) with us and discover highlights like the harbor and the Rhine promenade.
What to expect:
- Simple, mostly flat route, approx. 15 – 18km
- 1 reusable water bottle that is yours after the tour
- Individual stops and time to take photos
- Insider tips for Basel (gastronomy, events, bars …)
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic, Hungarian
You should bring:
- Good mood and fun with cycling
- Appropriate, weatherproof clothing and shoes for cycling
- Insurance is the participant’s own responsibility
- Dates and languages upon request and availabilities
Prices (without bike rental):
- 1-9 people 280 CHF
- 10-19 people 560 CHF
- From 20 people we recommend splitting in groups
- Each additional bike guide 280 CHF
For bike rental of bigger groups we recommend Rent a Bike at Basel SBB.
Prices (including bike rental):
- Up to 10 people: 60 CHF per person
- Children 12-16 years 30 CHF each (age recommendation depending on driving ability and size)
A minimum number of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children is required.
We would be happy to consider your wishes for the tour. Let us know beforehand.
Ask your desired date directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
BASEL BY BIKE is looking forward to cycling with you!