BASEL BY BIKE would like to show you the most beautiful and worth seeing places in Basel in quite a short time, which go beyond the old town of Basel. We make sure to use roads and paths with little traffic to ensure a safe and relaxed tour.
In about 2.5 hours you will explore with us:
Basel Minster *** St.Alban *** Old City Wall *** Birsfelden Watergate *** Roche Tower *** Border triangle *** Novartis Campus *** St. Johann *** Hotel Les Trois Rois *** Marketplace *** Basel Minster
What to expect:
- Bike and helmet rental for the time of the sightseeing tour
- 1 reusable water bottle that is yours after the tour
- Simple, mostly flat route, approx. 13 – 15km
- Small groups
- Individual stops and time to take photos
- Insider tips for Basel (gastronomy, events, bars …)
- Languages: German, English
You should bring:
- Good mood and fun cycling
- Appropriate clothing and shoes for cycling
- Signed disclaimer (can be completed on site)
- Other dates and weekdays upon request
- Adults 50 CHF / 50 Euro incl. bike, helmet and drinking bottle
- Children up to and including 16 years 25 CHF / 25 Euro incl. bike, helmet and drinking bottle
When bringing your own bike:
- Adults 40 CHF / 40 Euro
- Children up to and including 16 years 20 CHF / 20 Euro
We would be happy to consider your wishes for the tour. Let us know beforehand.
Ask your desired date directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
BASEL BY BIKE is looking forward to cycling with you!